These Top 12 Luxury Hotels with Swimming Pools have designed the most innovative, incredible swimming pools in the world to give swimmers and sunbathers a welcome respite from the usual chlorine chaos. From relaxing to adventurous (swimming next to sharks?), these pools are anything but ordinary.
1. Intercontinental Hotel – Hong Kong
2. Burj Al Arab – Dubai
3. Golden Nugget – Las Vegas
That’s a 200,000 gallon shark tank in the middle.
4. Crown Towers Hotel – Taipa Island Macau
5. Hugh Hefner Sky Villa – Palms Hotel Las Vegas
This suite takes up the entire 52nd floor. The pool cantilevers off the edge of the tower.
6. San Alfonso del Mar – Chile
7. Banyan Tree Hotel – Intendance Bay, Seychelles
8. Begawan Giri Hotel – Ubud, Bali
9. Blue Lagoon Geothermal Resort – Grindavík, Iceland
10. Le Meridien Hurghada – Makadi Bay, Egypt
11. Hotel Elan – Dallas
12. Hilton Hotel – Auckland New Zeland
After seeing these pictures, the screaming kids and floating Band-Aids at my neighborhood pool seem even less tolerable. For now, I’ll just close my eyes, imagine the breathtaking landscapes at the Banyan Tree Hotel or the Palms Hotel, and start saving for my next summer vacation.
Trackback from your site.