Professional wildlife photographer Andy Rouse has been awarded the prestigious Cherry Kearton Medal by the Royal Geographical Society. The annual award recognises the contribution made for wildlife photography, conservation and bringing geography to the masses. In this gallery, we present a selection of his award wining wildlife photography.
1. Cheetah adolescents chase a Thomson gazelle fawn, Masai Mara, Africa
2. A crocodile fails to catch a wildebeest, Masai Mara, Kenya
3. Penguins surfing ice bergs of Greenland
4. A polar bear (Ursus arctos maritimus) on pack ice, Svalbard, Norway
5. A grizzly bear (Ursus arctos horribilis) fishes for salmon in the Katmai National Park, Alaska
6. Gentoo penguins surfing, the Falkland Islands
7. Macaroni penguins (Eudyptes chrysolophus) skiing across glacier, South Georgia
8. African lion (Panthera leo) young cub playing with its mother’s tail
9. A polar bear stands up against a tourist ship on Svalbard in the Arctic Sea
10. A polar bear in Svalbard, Norway
Tags: best wildlife photography, Cherry Kearton Medal, cub images, cub photographs, cub pictures, ice berg images, ice berg photos, nature hd pictures, nature images, penguin pictures, photography, photography awards, polar bear photographs, polar bear pictures, professional nature photography, Professional wildlife photographer, wildlife photographer
Trackback from your site.